Saturday 24 December 2011

guilty as charged.

hey there!

tomorrow is CHRISTMAS!!!

:DDDD
will be carolling for two gigs tml.
one is at 12.30 and another at 7,00pm. and the reporting time is 8am and 5pm..

8am?!!! like crazy!! i usually wake up at 11am ! now you are asking me to wake up at 6 am in order to reach at 8am?!! siao!

so anyways, my auntie had extra bonus this year!
she whatsapp me asking what i want for christmas. and i said i wanted the new nicki minaj OPI collection!

AND SHE REALLY GOT IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE omg!

she got for me the muppets mini collection too!

so its 8 mini bottles of OPI polishes!... ...

i told my mum that my auntie got 8 polishes for me. and she sort-a scolded me.
because i got my sister's classmate who is a korean girl to get like $10 worth of korea nail polish for me from korea itself! and korea nail polish can go as cheap as 1000won per bottle! its slightly over a dollar singapore money. so its damn cheap!
i will be receiving approximately 10 bottles of korean nail polish and my 8 mini OPI polishes!!

so its about 20 nail polishes at a go!!!

my mum went like "why do you want to many nail polishes?!" 

seriously. this polish addiction is getting greater and greater!
i MUST ban myself from purchasing ANY polishes from now till i used up most of them!

i dont mind receiving free samples or free polishes from anybody obviously!
but buying them myself is a big NO NO!





i will show you my new polishes once i received them!! the korean ones and the OPI! :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment