Wednesday 19 October 2011

Pissed

Today I was so freaking pissed till I cried out literally while complaining and whining about it to the rest of my classmates.


Here's the background story.
My school has signed a contract with a new printing company for students to print our notes etc in school at a low rate. In the past, the fees were 2.5 cents per page printed.. Rounding up to the nearest 5 cents where needed (because we don't use 1cents here in Singapore anymore ) and for binding it is $1.50 for any thickness. It's relatively cheap.
However; with the new printing company that my school got. The rates increased! DAMN IT!! It is now 5cents per page for <10 pages printed. And 3cents each for >10 pages. ON TOP OF THAT, THEY ADD 7% GST!! Binding for any thickness is $1.60.

I know that the fees increased by a few cents, but imagine, if you have to print hundreds of pages of notes per module you take, you will spend A LOT MORE!! Today I spent $3.10 for all the notes for HALF a module!! Oh! Not to forget, they claim to not provide stapling services. In the past, my notes have NEVER cost more than $2.50 FOR THE WHOLE MODULE... -.-



So back to the story to how I was sooooooooo pissed.


I am the class representative for my class so I have sent one set of notes to the printing centre to print on Monday. I was supposed to collect it today. So during my practical, we have to let our samples run electrophoresis thus we have some time before the whole test is complete.. Since I have some time, I went to the printing centre to collect my notes for my class!!

HOWEVER!! When I got to the place and requested to collect my notes, the auntie working there DON'T EVEN HAVE A SLIGHT MEMORY THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE WHO REQUESTED TO PRINT 44 COPIES OF ONE SET OF NOTES!!! And she claimed that she can't find it AT ALL IN THE PRINTING CENTRE. Not only that! SHE ASKED ME TO GIVE HER ANOTHER COPY OF THE ORIGINAL COPY TO HER SO SHE CAN FIND MY NOTES I WANT TO PRINT!!!

Like hello!!! If I can print another copy easily, why can't I just print it myself?!! Why do I come to you?!!! And how can you lose a student's notes?!!!

Really!! You. Can't. Lose. Student's. Notes. Really. It's like a death sentence. Hahaha!!



Oh oh oh!!! And yesterday I had to collect another set of notes as well! My lecturer sent it for mass printing. So all I had to do was to collect it. And you know what?!!!


FIVE COPIES OF THE NOTES HAVE MISSING CHAPTERS!!!! It's chapterS.!!!!


Do I still need to elaborate?!! I am pissed with this printing company... They suck! And they refuse to give me a receipt when I requested for one!!! DAMN IT!!!


Pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment