Thursday 13 October 2011

parents

hi! i am using the laptop to blog!! (:

why am i blogging at this time?? ( its 1.30am at my side) its because of my parents! -.- annoying

seriously i dont understand them! because i am working temporary in retail, so i end work very late as i usually work till the shop closes. by the times i reach home is about 11.15pm?? around there?? and i will slack slack a little bit and ponder if i should shower before i catch AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL cycle 16 at 12.05am on STARWORLD. usually i will shower after watching my show. 

so by the time i finish my show, showered, wash my dishes its after 1 am. and TODAY my dad came out of his room to pee=.= and he said in chinese ' what are you doing?? its so late! why arent you sleeping??" like hello?? its only 1 am. you slept and woke up doesnt mean 5 hours have past. =.= 

and i totally swear that he said the exact same words when i stayed up till 2.30 am. =.=






.
.
.
.
.
**pause for effect**




.
.
.
.
i can bet $1 (HAHAH!) that he dont know what time it is when he woke up to pee. and its not like i wake up at 5am in the morning to go to school. i wake up at 8 or 9 am! so i have a decent 7 hours of sleep?? ( around there) 



sometimes i think my dad isnt exactly THINKING when he speaks especially when he comes out in the middle of the night to pee. and sometimes i think my parents are control freaks. ( my mum still "search" or "spotcheck" on my stuff =.=)


so what are your parents like? are they like mine? comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment