Friday 1 July 2016

pointless, meaningless, jobless

Hi its me again.

I was just looking back at my older posts from the dinosaur era.

And I realised that I AM STILL THE SAME! Where I will come and blog when I am bored to write. I supposed that blogging provides me with a venue to share my thoughts when all my friends are busy and give me time to reflect and pen down my thoughts. I guess a part of me likes writing/blogging as well as there is no restrictions to what I needed to do or deadlines. It is all up to me! 

Recently, I have been helping my sister vet some parts of an article, just checking her language and giving some suggestions on what else she can write. She is a freelance writer. I supposed it is quite fun to write freelance, it allows me to read up and do some research on topics I wouldn't even look at myself. 

I guess I may go be a freelance writer as well. But I don't know where and how to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment