Wednesday 6 July 2016

it is already the 4th week.

Hi again.

The sudden realisation hit me HARD. That I am still unemployed, wasting my life and it is week 4.
This is evidence that the economy is really bad. oh dears.

But somehow, I do not feel stressed about it. But instead, I am actually very comfortable with life as an unemployed person. As I can do what I want, when I want. 

I don't think I have relaxed so much before and picking up hobbies while wasting my life away.

And also, I have met up with my friends from other faculties recently, and they are also having trouble with job search. So I guess it isn't just me?

The job hunt journey is definitely STRESSFUL and TIRING. I am really glad that my parents are supporting me financially and does not give me extra stress during my job search.


No comments:

Post a Comment