Monday 16 July 2012

"why are you here" "why are you doing this"

Hello.

This shall be a quick short post. Since I am using my phone to blog and I am merely just spending my short 10minutes waiting time to blog.


Anyways, I am early for my weekly coaching session at a children's home to help to kids for their studies/school work. While waiting, I suddenly asked myself: why am I here?? I know that I had made a very good impression during the meet up/interview months ago and I seem to have forgotten why I am here.

This community service had became a routine thing now. I wonder if it's a good thing. :/

I guess the two questions in the title would apply to everything and everything we do... Corrections, I do. I guess sometimes we should just take a step back and look at things at another angle instead of constantly rushing around the country running errands, doing things...

:) I guess I should be glad that I had the whole weekend to myself this week. It gave me this little break to rest from all the craziness I have been going through and think through some stuff.

That's all for now. I shall get on with my work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment